Hangzhou White Chrysanthemum

7/03/2016 06:36:00 AM

Originates from Tongxiang of Zhejiang Province, China.

Traditionally,

Hangzhou White Chrysanthemum

is used to make tea which enjoys the same status as the widely-acclaimed Long Jing Green Tea. When steeped in boiling water, the buds open up and unfurl into translucent white petals. This is accompanied by an elegant aroma, prompting drinker in the days of old to describe these superior chrysanthemum buds as "lucid jade of a thousand layers". This goes to illustrate just how wonderful it is in term of appearance, aroma and flavor. Rich in anthocyanidin, chlorophyll, amino acids, luteolin, and trace vitamins, it is perfect for today's hectic lifestyle. Frequent consumption will prevent internal heat and improve our vision, calm our nerves and promote general health.

Someone from my church is giving me this tea.

This is the front view :

And this is the box 
 This is the appearance of the Chrysanthemum :

Wowww,,, The smell is far more than what I expected!!
I loveeeee theeee smellll.... Even after I pour water to my empty glass, the smell is still there :D
And also the taste is very different with the other local Indonesian brand :D
This is really the best Chrysanthemum tea that I've ever drinked :)

Love this.

Aster - 03/07/2016

0 comments

You Might Also Like

Join this site