Stressed? Just count your blessing

8/25/2016 01:45:00 AM

When everything seems not right,,

Suddenly I need urgent money out of  budget,
My customer is so annoying,
My boss is making your life so difficult,
My Friends r fake,
I've stucked on traffic jam,

My spouse is so busy and unable to cuddle me,

Huahhhh... It feels like..... HELL.

Inhale - exhale - inhale - exhale.
Close eyes...

And pray...
I blame God to let me in this situation, I got angry with Him.

Hey, this is just a test.
Think about your life...

How many times I do miracles for u?
How many times u're so lucky?
Even u still can breath until now, and u're healthy.
Do u know oxygen is so expensive in the hospitals?
Do u ever imagined ppl out there r strugling for food while you're enjoying your delicious expensive food? 
When u ask about spouse? I also gave u you a very good one.
When u ask to have time and money to enjoy, I gave u chance to have holidays that u want.
And whenever u need money, and dunno how to earn extra money. I always have a new idea to bless u with the amount u need just in time.


Yes, sometimes I also waited for the right time.
And sometimes I replace with the better one.
But, those r for your own good.

FOR I AM THE LORD, YOUR GOD, WHO TAKES HOLD OF YOUR RIGHT HAND AND SAYS TO YOU, DO NOT FEAR; I WILL HELP YOU - ISAIAH 41:13 NIV

I start to wet my eyes.
Relieved.
And, Praising HIM.

Aster - 25/08/2016
 

0 comments

You Might Also Like

Join this site